Herbalife Independent Distributor Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I went from wheezing my way up a staircase to training for a marathon!”


Eli Akiba knew he was putting on weight. The self-described “chocoholic” had been giving in to his powerful sweet tooth more and more, and he even started taking naps just to get through the day.

“With my weight over 200 pounds, my wife was really worried about me.”

“When I started on the ShapeWorks™ products,” recalls Eli, “I was having a hard time just making it up a flight of stairs.” But the energy boost he felt on the program
was so strong, Eli participated in a marathon a few months later. “Because of a knee injury, I only made it 18 miles,” Eli says. “But considering the shape I was in
before, what a great success that was!” Eli went on to drop 44 pounds, add 10 pounds of muscle and slim his waist from a size 38 to 31. “I’m training again for this year’s marathon!” Eli exclaims.*

How I Did It:

Don’t fight my sweet tooth–enjoy two snacks a day, like Protein Bars.
Make my shake really delicious by adding frozen raspberries.
Enjoy great, low-fat snacks–like unsweetened applesauce and nonfat ricotta
cheese with vanilla extract, a pinch of cinnamon and a squeeze of chocolate syrup!
Before: 209
After: 165
44 POUNDS LOST

*These results are not typical. Individual results will vary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home