Herbalife Independent Distributor Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

“I never imagined I could look like this.”


Cristina Hernandez had only one goal in mind when she started taking the ShapeWorks™ products. “I really wanted to lose weight,” she says. “The increased energy and improved health were wonderful benefits,” says the mother of three, “but my main priority was changing my body.” As a waitress, Cristina got plenty of exercise at work. “I was running around all day,” she explains. But to get the body she wanted, Cristina needed better nutrition.

“All it took was doing exactly what my Sponsor told me.”

“When I started my program with my Sponsor’s help,” Cristina recalls, “my figure started looking great–not too skinny, just fit and trim. I was so excited!” And Cristina wasn’t the only one who noticed. “Everyone wanted to know what I was
doing to look so good.”*

“Take each day one at a time and you'll get to your goal before you know it.”


Here’s How:
● Favorites: Formula 1
● Stay on track each day by figuring out ahead of time when and where you’re
going to have your shakes and snacks.
● Show off your results a little–the positive feedback you get will help keep you motivated.

Cristina Hernandez

Before: 180
After: 135
45 POUNDS LOST

*These results are not typical. Individual results will vary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home