Herbalife Independent Distributor Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Lose Weight After Pregnancy


Spring had always kept herself in shape. But after giving birth to twins–babies four and five– Spring couldn’t lose the excess weight she gained during the pregnancy. Eventually, Spring’s stress from her inability to shed the pounds led to depression. After seeing her mother achieve amazing weight-loss results using Herbalife, Spring decided to give the program a try.

Q: You’ve said your mother provided the inspiration you needed to try Herbalife. How’d that happen?
A: My mom told me to start using Herbalife, but she really didn’t have to. I was already inspired by how much weight she lost, how great she looked and how much her health improved after using Herbalife herself.

Q: What changed in your life as a result of Herbalife?
A: Everything changed. I went from depressed to happy, from tired to energetic–and from fat to thin! After my last pregnancy, I barely had the energy to get through the day, let alone play with my five kids. Today, I have energy to burn, my depression is gone, and I even make healthier food choices.

Q: Why do you think Herbalife worked where other programs didn’t?
A: Two reasons. First, Herbalife is simple. That makes staying on it much easier than with other weight-loss programs. Second, I experienced results right away. I felt more energy my first day on Herbalife–and I’ve felt great ever since!

Q: Congratulations on your success. Any weight-loss tips?
A: Drink lots of water!

Loving Life
Making her Herbalife shakes even tastier: “I love to add berries or banana to my
shakes for extra flavor.” Enjoying a healthier life: “I exercise every day now, make healthier food choices and stay away from fried foods and sugar.” The best thing about Herbalife: “It’s given me more than enough energy to keep up with my five children!”*

Before: 163 pounds
After: 115 pounds

*The weight-loss testimonials presented are applicable to the individuals and are not a guarantee nor are they typical

2 Comments:

  • how's this diet works? cost wise?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

  • Aim of the programme is to help you to lose weight without hunger! And where relevant, to gradually change eating habits e.g. any snacking habit, addressing the balance of carbs and protein in your diet, getting good nutrition 3 times a day to promote a healthy metabolism, boost vitality etc Then to help you maintain your weight(one shake a day) and so keep it off for good.
    Costs:
    -Start Now Programme with Nutritonal Shake Mix(Formula 1), Personalised Protein Powder(Formula 3) and Instant Tea Mix RM 338(less than RM 6.00 day)
    -Formula 1 and 3 RM 232(less than RM 4.00 a day)
    -Formula 1 RM 132 (RM 2.20 meal)

    By Blogger Fitness Training Diet, at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home