Herbalife Independent Distributor Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

“I was a milkshake addict.”


Mitchell Goroff

For computer consultant Mitchell Goroff, traveling–and the loneliness that came
with it–was a big part of the job. “Being on the road, I missed my family,” he recalls, “and I’d deal with it by treating myself to milkshakes.” Soon, Mitchell reached 250 pounds. “When I saw that number on a scale,” he explains, “I knew it was time to get serious about losing weight.”

“My waist went from a size 44 to a 34.”

“Before,” Mitchell says, “when my son and daughter coaxed me into playing outside, I’d be wiped out after five minutes. Now, they get tired before I do!” Mitchell’s results also changed the way he buys clothes. “I shed 10 inches from my waist,” he explains, “and went from an extra-large shirt to a medium.” And, because of the ShapeWorks™ products, the self-described milkshake addict went
from virtually no exercise to lifting weights and running several times a week.*

“The best part is that I love these shakes!”

Here's how:
Listen to testimonials first. You go in believing it can work, and it’ll work.
Find the shake flavor you love. That can make all the difference.

Favorites:
Formula 1
Before: 250
After: 191
59 pounds lost

*These results are not typical. Individual results will vary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home